- Combines kite boarding with wakeboarding and water skiing to create a new big-air experience behind the boat.
- Provides longer duration jumps and softer, "reduced-gravity" landings.
- Rider controls the kite flight and is in control throughout the ride.
- Designed for solid intermediate to advanced riders.
- With more time in the air, riders can invent new tricks never before possible.
The Superfly 9.0 and 5.5 packages come complete with everything you need to get started, including: the patent pending WakeKite carbon fiber handle, all necessary lines, the inflatable kite, pump w/ PSI gauge, User Manual, and more.
- This smaller-sized kite (5.5 square meters of material) designed to provide less lift and lower arm fatigue.
- Works with riders of lighter weight (80lbs. and up), yet still provides a great ride to full-sized adults looking for a bit less lift than the 9.0.
- Requires solid intermediate riding skills on surface craft of choice (wakeboard, skis, etc.).
- Riders over 135lbs. may graduate to the 9.0 for greater air after mastering this smaller kites' jumping technique.
- Full-sized kite (9.0 square meters of material) designed to provide greater air (vs. the Superfly 5.5) and a more thrilling ride.
- Recommended for riders 135lbs. or higher.
- Requires solid intermediate to advanced riding skills on surface craft of choice (wakeboard, kiteboard, combo/waterskis, slalom ski, etc.).
Available at our online store:
Item number: 350088945687
For step-by-step videos, go to http://wakekite.com/ and click on "Wakekite Instructional".