YAMAHA Generator EF2000ISC
• Type Inverter
• Maximum AC Output: 2000 watts
• Rated AC Output: 1600 watts
• Rated / Maximum AC Current: 13.3 / 16.7 amps @ 120V
• Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
• Displacement: 79cc
• L x W x H 19.3 x 11.0 x 17.9 in
• DC Output 8 amps @ 12V
• Dry Weight: 44.1 lb
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.1 gallons
• Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 10.5 hrs
• Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load): 51.5 - 61 dBA
• Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
• Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
• Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
• Fuel gauge allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
• The EF2000iS is powerful, portable and retro-modern and delivers maximum output with minimum effort. It weighs a mere 44 compact pounds, making it easy to transport.
• The EF2000iS is fitted with Yamaha’s most technologically sophisticated muffler. It’s so quiet that you can have a conversation near one and may not realize it is running. (51.5 dBA to 61 dBA – ¼ rated to rated load).
• It is very compact (2.2 cu.ft.) which makes it easy to store and transport.
• If you need extra juice, the EF2000iS has you covered—a convenient parallel function lets you connect two generators to deliver up to 30 maximum amps.
• Meets even strict California Air Resources Board and Environmental Protection Agency standards for low emissions.
• Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
• Light weight — Easy transport
• Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor — Only 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load and eliminates errant sparks
• Compact — 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport
• OHV engine — Includes steel camshaft and valve train components
• OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner — Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation
• TwinTechTM capability — Hook up two EF2000iS’s for 3600 watts, 30 amps of maximum power (requires accessory cable available at extra cost)
• Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load — Improves fuel economy and reduces noise
• Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control — Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
• Oil Watch Warning system — Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind
• Fuel gauge — See fuel gauge at-a-glance
• Auto-decompression system — Reduces compression for easier starting
• Comfortable grip handle — Easy portability and storage
• Electrical overload breaker — Prevents generator damage in case of overload
• Centralized controls — Easy access to controls
• DC Outlet — 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included)
• Rubber vibration isolation feet— Absorbing feet for smooth operation and noise reduction
• Easily detachable side panels — For easier serviceability
• Noise Block sound reduction system — Very quiet
• EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
• 50 state legal — Meets EPA emissions and CARB regulations
• Factory Warranty — Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years