YAMAHA Generator EF3000IS
• Type Brushless, Inverter
• Maximum AC Output: 3000 watts
• Rated AC Output: 2800 watts
• Rated / Maximum AC Current: 23.3 / 25.0 amps @ 120V
• Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
• Displacement: 171cc
• DC Output 12 amps @ 12V
• L x W x H 26.8 x 17.5 x 21.9 in
• Dry Weight: 136 lb
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.4 gal
• Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 18.6 hr
• Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load): 53 - 60 dBA
• Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
• Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
• Independent gasoline petcock helps reduce carburetor cleaning and repairs by eliminating stale gas in the carb.
• The EF3000iS is equipped with advanced features and is extremely quiet yet smartly priced.
• The EF3000iS includes Yamaha’s performance enhancing features, such as Inverter Technology, Smart Throttle, and Noise Block.
• The EF3000iS is capable of producing clean, high-quality electricity with extremely quiet operation (53 dBA – 60 dBA).
• This unit also features a fresh, ergonomic design with easy control access.
• The EF3000iS features built-in wheels, so its remarkably portable - providing convenient power to the locations you need it most.
• Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
• Noise Block, acoustically designed sound reduction system — Sound absorbing material, used in key locations, does not resonate sound. Newly designed muffler and molded fan produce unbeatable noise reduction at 53 - 60 dBA
• Independent gasoline petcock — Helps reduce carburetor cleaning and repairs by eliminating stale gas in the carburetor
• Smart Throttle, load sensing rpm control — Greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load
• Long run time — Continuous operation for up to 18.6 hours without refueling (at 1/4 rated load with “Smart Throttle” function on)
• 12 Volt DC output, battery charging cables included — Recharge 12-volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.
• Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control — Can run products with built-in microcomputers, or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
• Centralized control panel — Easy access to controls
• 171cc Overhead Valve (OHV) engine — Noise-reducing operation with improved efficiency, increased reliability, and low oil consumption
• Oil Watch Warning system — Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize down time adds customer confidence and peace of mind
• Four wheels with parking brake — Easy transport and mobility
• EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the environmental
• Automatic decompression — Greatly reduces starting effort
• Factory Warranty — Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years